By applying the consultative sales approach, our sales executives build long-term and renewable relationships with our clients. A career in sales and business development is client-focused, fast-paced and highly rewarding. We recruit highly motivated, driven individuals who have a desire to contribute to the growth of our clients while advancing their own career development within SYNCHRON. We facilitate employee development within our team-based environment by offering tailored training that supports progression along our career paths.
Key Account Managers :
An Account Manager is a team player with the drive, ambition and self motivation to meet and exceed business objectives. Individuals in this role have regular interaction with key clients.
Successful Account Managers apply a proactive, methodical and innovative working practice. In this advanced role, sales professionals are expected to identify and develop renewable business opportunities. The Account Manager must possess the ability to create and maintain strong client relationships.
SYNCHRON Account Managers are provided the opportunity to broaden the foundation of their sales skills through training and career development. With the support of their sales and sales management teams, Account Managers who regularly meet and exceed their revenue targets will be advanced to the role of Strategic Account Manager.
The ideal Account Manager candidate will possess :
- Professional sales exposure, at least 2-5 years experience.
- A strong consultative selling approach with a proven track record of success.
- The self motivation to individually generate new business and manage existing accounts (up selling and cross selling of deliverables).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. These include enhanced influencing, presentation and professional sales skills
- The desire to work as a member of a success-oriented team
- A degree in business or related discipline and professional sales training would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge or experience of selling into one of CRM specialist market sectors would also be desirable
- All candidates must have written and verbal fluency in Arabic and English.
Key contribution areas
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims & targets.
Plan and manage personal key accounts according to an agreed market development strategy.
Respond to and follow up sales Inquiries from his key accounts using appropriate methods.
Communicate and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Coordinate with all members of the marketing department to identify market trends & capture new opportunities in different markets.(Business development)
CUSTOMER Relationship Management
Identify, analyze & pursue on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
Strongly participate to leverage the relationship with the Key opinion leaders & potential customers in target markets and heighten awareness towards SYNCHRON.
Close follow up with key customers to gain a long-term customer retention rates.
Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
Participate effectively in projects implementation & controlling.
Establish credibility with partners and foster a team culture consistent with our values in every project (Through synergistic working approach)